As you probably know by now we’re obsessed with Jason! So it’s only natural that we spend a lot of time imaging certain ideas about Jason whether that be his habits, personality, or hobbies, etc (we go deep lol). So today we’re sharing some with you all!
• Jason has a secret stash of rom-coms in his room which he watches when he’s alone. At first he only watched these films because his sister made him when they were kids but eventually he started to really enjoy it!
• On special occasions Jason always wears a pair of silver cufflinks which Tasha gave him as a Christmas present. 😍🥰
• When Monty and Jenny were little, Jason loved throwing them up as high in the air as he could to their delight (they would laugh and giggle uncontrollably). Jana however was not so sold on it and would always give Jason “the look” (lol 😂).
• Before her wedding day Jana insisted that Jason didn’t trash the gateway car. So he came up with a brilliant idea he would trash a car that looked like Phil’s car (but wasn’t) and make her think he did and then would have one of his friends drive the real car up to the front of the hotel (which was beautifully decorated with white balloons inside, the back draped with a garland and floral swags, and a “Just Married” sign!). Needless to say when Jana saw the trashed car (Wrapped on the outside in plastic wrap, filled with toilet paper and newspapers, littered with opened sardine cans and Limburger cheese which gave the car a horrible smell, and the horn was wired to the brake pedal!) she freaked out and Jason loved every second of it! lol. 🤣🤣🤣
• He is the best uncle ever and when Monty and Jenny were younger he would take them to the zoo, amusement park, and aquariums, etc. Also every time he visited them he would bring them toys, sweets, and various other presents (he just loved spoiling them rotten)
• He and Tasha are very competitive and everything they do together turns into a competition. Everyone at the agency knew not to accept when they were invited by Tasha and Jason as their workouts were VERY intense to say the least as they each tried to outlast and out do the other. One time they ran 30 miles straight! lol!
• He always agrees to try Connie’s cooking whenever she asks him to taste a new dish she is “attempting” to make and no matter how terrible it is he always finishes it and says “It’s great!”
• Jason is an INCREDIBLE singer (like his voice is BREATHTAKING!!! 🥰🥰🥰) but only a few certain people (his parents, sister, niece, nephew and Tasha) know about his talent and he prefers to keep it that way.
• Jason is fluent in multiple languages (Italian, French, Spanish, and probably more). The basic knowledge he learned from his brother Jerry, who was a linguistics major, and the rest from traveling the world as an agent.
• Jason loves to read books (something he inherited from his parents) and makes it a point to read at least one new book every week. His favorite genres are action-adventure and mystery/detective novels (which makes perfect sense as he loved being an agent!)
– Elissa and Hannah